Cascade Meadows RV Resort sits nestled in the premiere recreation area of Central Oregon’s Cascade Mountain Range. The Resort itself sits in the middle of a meadow 22 miles south of Bend, 50 miles to the town of Sisters (a must see experience) and 28 miles from Mount Bachelor Ski Resort with an awesome view of Mount Bachelor and the Three Sisters Mountain Range.
Cascade Meadows RV Resort can provide you with almost any experience that you can imagine while enjoying your lifestyle as an RVer. From fishing, mountain biking, hiking and boating. To hunting, skiing, watersports, and fine dining. The Deschutes National Forest in the Central Oregon Range has something for everyone. Along with the ever growing town of Bend, Cascade Meadows RV Resort is perfectly located to satisfy any and all of your camping needs.
- 150+ Alpine Lakes perfect for...
- Fishing / Watersports / Ect...
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort...
- With sightseeing chairlift ride to summit
- 20+ Golf Courses in the area...
- Including Quail Run, just 3 miles away
- East Lake & Paulina Lake
- Hiking & Biking on the Paulina Range
- Lava River Caves & Newberry Volcano Monument
- 116 "Pull-Through" sites
- 101 Full hook-up / 15 partial
- Restaurant / Store
- Swimming Pool / Jacuzzi
- Basketball / Pickleball court
- Free WiFi
- Beautiful Restrooms and Showers
|Reservations and Security||541-536-2244|
|Address||53750 Highway 97
La Pine, OR 97739